Maxxis Beaver tire is the tire you want when you want to go fast and the trail will be muddy and messy. The tread design sheds mud well while the dual compound rubber offers low rolling resistance and great traction even over wet rocks and roots.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used to within the tread and with Maxxis's Dual Compound you get two compounds that offer low rolling resistance and increased cornering grip.
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls
- Dual Compound: Two compounds used within the tread of select tires to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
- Folding Bead: Foldable beads keep the tire secured to the rim, are lighter weight and easily transported
- Specially designed for racing in adverse conditions
- Tread design ideal for wet and muddy conditions
- Softer outer layer provides unparalleled grip on wet rocks and roots
- Intended Use: Damp to wet/ loose surfaces
Size: 29 x 2.25"
Tire Bead: Folding
Tire Type: Clincher