The Maxxis Chronicle is ready for adventure. From after-work trail rides to bike-packing expeditions, the Chronicle can be called into duty. The tread design offers grip at any angle and the 3.00-inch casing provides a plush and comfortable ride.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used to within the tread and with Maxxis's Dual Compound you get two compounds that offer low rolling resistance and increased cornering grip.
- Fast rolling center tread and progressive siped shoulder lugs for secure cornering
- Intended use: hardpack, loose over hard, medium
- Dual Compound offers low rolling resistance and excellent cornering traction
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance
Size: 27.5 x 3.0
Tech: EXO/ TR (Tubeless Ready)