The Maxxis Dissector is Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire, ideal for dry, fast trails. Aussie Downhill racer Troy Brosnan collaborated to create this tire that will minimize drag while retaining cornering control. Great as a front, a rear, or a pair, depending on trail conditions.
- Ideal for use on dry, fast trails and bike parks
- Centerline tread ramped to minimize drag, but retain sharp, flat edges along the back to provide strong braking traction
- Small sipes in the knobs additional flexion, increasing their surface area during braking and aiding the transition to the edge blocks when cornering
- Ample spacing between lugs helps clear debris
- TR: tubeless ready
- WT: wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims
- 3C MaxxTerra: intermediate triple compound, more traction than MaxxSpeed, better tread wear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip.
27.5 x 2.40 (3C/EXO/TR): 800g
29 x 2.40 (3C/EXO/TR): 861g