The Maxxis Dissector is Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire, ideal for dry, fast trails. Aussie Downhill racer Troy Brosnan collaborated to create this tire that will minimize drag while retaining cornering control. Great as a front, a rear, or a pair, depending on trail conditions.
- Ideal for use on dry, fast trails and bike parks
- Centerline tread ramped to minimize drag, but retain sharp, flat edges along the back to provide strong braking traction
- Small sipes in the knobs additional flexion, increasing their surface area during braking and aiding the transition to the edge blocks when cornering
- Ample spacing between lugs helps clear debris
- TR: tubeless ready
- WT: wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims
- 3C MaxxTerra: intermediate triple compound, more traction than MaxxSpeed, better tread wear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip.
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: 3C MaxxTerra | 3CT/EXO/TR
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: Sidewall
Inflation: 50 PSI
Weight: 915g (29" | 2.4")
This product was added to our catalog on January 23, 2020