The Maxxis Minion DHF was designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear
- Lightweight, single-ply casing
- 3C MaxxGrip and MaxxTerra available
- DoubleDown (DD) 120 TPI dual-ply construction available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 35mm inner width rims
Tire Bead: Folding
ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
ISO Width: 62
Labeled Size: 2.3
Tire Type: Tubeless Compatible
Tire Diameter: 29"
Intended Use: Mountain
This product was added to our catalog on March 17, 2016