The standard by which all tires are judged. With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs. The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used to within the tread and with Maxxis's 3C MaxxGrip you get the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in DH applications.
- WT: Wide Trail casing used for 2.4"-2.6" wide tires designed for fitment on a wider rim profile
- 3C: Tripple Compound with harder base-layer and two progressively softer top layers for optimal traction and durability
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls
- 2-Ply: Two layers of casing from bead to bead for additional protection and sidewall stiffness
- DH: Dual-ply casing with butyl insert and wire bead adds support in DH application
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance
- DD: DoubleDown provides two 120tpi casing layers reinforced with a butyl insert for DH protection at a lower weight
24 x 2.40 (3C/DH): 1155g
26 x 2.50 (3C/DH): 1265g
27.5 x 2.50 (3C/DH): 1390g
27.5 x 2.50 (3C/EXO/TR): 1000g
27.5 x 2.50 (3C/TR/DD): 1190g
29 x 2.50 (3C/2-Ply/TR): 1295g
This product was added to our catalog on April 15, 2016