The standard by which all tires are judged. With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs. The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used within the tread and with Maxxis's 3C MaxxTerra you get an intermediate compound with great rolling and grip properties.
- The DHF is optimized for front tire use. Pair it with a DHR Tire for the ultimate mountain bike setup
- WT: Wide Trail casing used for 2.4"-2.6" wide tires designed for fitment on a wider rim profile
- 3C: Triple Compound with harder base-layer and two progressively softer top layers for optimal traction and durability
- EXO+: EXO cut-resistant sidewall protection + SilkShield bead-to-bead protection
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: 3C MaxxTerra | EXO+
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 TPI
Puncture Protection: Sidewall & Casing
Inflation: 40 - 50 PSI
Weight: 1005g (27.5" | 2.5")
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2020