The standard by which all tires are judged. With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs. The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used within the tread and with Maxxis's 3C MaxxGrip you get the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in DH applications.
- The DHF is optimized for front tire use. Pair it with a DHR Tire for the ultimate mountain bike setup
- WT: Wide Trail casing used for 2.4"-2.6" wide tires designed for fitment on a wider rim profile
- 3C: Triple Compound with harder base-layer and two progressively softer top layers for optimal traction and durability
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: 3C MaxxGrip | EXO
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: Sidewall
Inflation: 50 PSI
Weight: 980g (27.5" | 2.5")
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, June 25, 2021