With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used to within the tread and with Maxxis's 3C MaxxTerra you get an intermediate compound with great rolling and grip properties.
- WT: Wide Trail casing used for 2.4"-2.6" wide tires designed for fitment on a wider rim profile
- 3C: Tripple Compound with harder base-layer and two progressively softer top layers for optimal traction and durability
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls
- EXO+: EXO cut-resistant sidewall protection + SilkShield bead-to-bead protection
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance
26 x 2.40 (3C/EXO/TR): 865g
27.5 x 2.40 (3C/EXO/TR): 900g
27.5 x 2.40 (3C/EXO+/TR): 940g
27.5 x 2.60 (3C/EXO/TR): 885g
27.5 x 2.60 (3C/EXO+/TR): 970g
29 x 2.40 (3C/EXO/TR): 960g
29 x 2.40 (3C/EXO+/TR): 1015g
29 x 2.60 (3C/EXO+/TR): 1040g
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2018