With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used within the tread and with Maxxis's 3C MaxxGrip you get the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in DH applications.
- The DHR is optimized for rear tire use. Pair it with a DHF Tire for the ultimate mountain bike setup
- WT: Wide Trail casing used for 2.4"-2.6" wide tires designed for fitment on a wider rim profile
- 3C: Triple Compound with harder base-layer and two progressively softer top layers for optimal traction and durability
- DH: Dual-ply casing with butyl insert and wire bead adds support in DH application
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: 3C MaxxGrip | DH
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: Yes
Inflation: 50 PSI
Weight: 1190g (27.5" | 2.4")
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Monday, August 23, 2021