The Maxxis Rambler Tubeless Gravel Tire is part of Maxxis' gravel-specific tire lineup. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain. The Rambler is designed in higher volume casing options in order to maximize comfort, speed, and control.
Note: Photos are for illustrative purposes only. Product specifications in images may not be correct.
- Dual: Dual Compound for lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls
- SilkShield: Additional level of protection for the sidewalls as well as under the tread
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance (on all models)
- 27.5" x 1.50" option is the same size as 650b x 40mm
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI (SilkShield), 120 TPI (EXO)
Puncture Protection: Tread & Sidewall
Inflation: 60 - 75 PSI (Varies By Model)
Weight: 446g (700c | 40mm | Dual/SilkShield)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, March 4, 2022