The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used to within the tread and with Maxxis's 3C MaxxTerra you get an intermediate compound with great rolling and grip properties.
- WT: Wide Trail casing used for 2.4"-2.6" wide tires designed for fitment on a wider rim profile
- 3C: Tripple Compound with harder base-layer and two progressively softer top layers for optimal traction and durability
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls
- EXO+: EXO cut-resistant sidewall protection + SilkShield bead-to-bead protection
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance
27.5 x 2.40 (3C/EXO/TR): 785g
27.5 x 2.60 (3C/EXO/TR): 745g
27.5 x 2.60 (3C/EXO+/TR): 830g
29 x 2.40 (3C/EXO/TR): 845g
29 x 2.60 (3C/EXO/TR): 805g
29 x 2.60 (3C/EXO+/TR): 895g