The Protek Cross rolls fast and grips securely in loose conditions thanks to its deeply recessed tread design.
- Fast rolling tread design with deep recesses to provide extra traction in loose conditions
- 1mm puncture protection ply underneath tread
- Reflective strip on sidewalls to provide added low light visibility
- File tread rolls fast while shoulder lugs provide predictable cornering
- Available in 26 x 1.85, 700 x 32, 700 x 35
Saturday, Sep 7 2019 (about a year ago)
Michelin Protek Cross Tire (Black) (700 x 32)
I have put around 300 miles on a set of 32c size and I really like these. After 100 or so miles of breaking in I can easily maintain 16-18 mph on the road on my hybrid bike or take it on rail trails and feel confident. Highly recommended.