The MilKit Compact 55 Tubeless Valve system is the quick and reliable way to run a tubeless setup. This system allows you to install tubeless tires easily and without a mess. The 55mm MilKit valves have closed rubber flaps underneath to prevent them from getting clogged up by sealant. This also allows you to remove the valve core without the tire losing any air, thus you can insert the MilKit applicator through the valve to measure the amount sealant in the tire and inject more sealant if needed. No mess, no hassle.
- Measure and refill sealant without having to deflate the tire completely
- Rubber flaps allow you to remove valve core without tire deflating
- Rubber flaps prevent sealant from filling and blocking the valves
- Valves are compatible with most tubeless compatible rims
- Screw out the milKit valve core, no air is lost, thanks to the closed rubber flaps
- Insert the milKit applicator through the valve to measure the sealant in the tire
- Identify how much extra sealant is needed
- Inject sealant with the milKit applicator
- Put back the valve core and go ride!
- 55mm MilKit aluminum valves (2)
- Measuring and refilling syringe (1)
- Valve core tool (1)
- MilKit rim stickers (2)
Valve color: Black
This product was added to our catalog on May 30, 2018