A hot melt paraffin chain wax that aims to provide high levels of drivetrain efficiency while repelling dirt in even the most demanding conditions.
- Paraffin is premixed with PTFE and molybdenum
- Prevents grease tattoos from chain
- For racing and training
- Requires crock pot to melt wax
- Chains waxed per bag: 8 training or 16 race
- Includes cable tie to reseal bag
- Longevity up to 400 miles
- Strip chain of grease and oil before waxing
This product was added to our catalog on April 4, 2019
Friday, Apr 29 2022 (7 months ago)
Molten Speed Wax Bike Chain Lube (1lb) (Solid Wax)
Waxing chains is one of those things in life I wish I'd started doing ages ago. MSW is the best wax I've found, I use pure paraffin w/ PTFE in wax pot #1, then MSW in pot #2. I easily get 300km per, could go longer, but no need when rotating chains. If you're not waxing chains, get on to it, best thing you can do for your bike.