This is abottle of Orange Seal Tire Sealant, with twist lock cap. Orange Seal has quickly become the product of choice for serious racers and riders who refuse to let a flat ruin their day on the bike. It seals larger punctures than the old STANdard, and is incredibly lightweight. Plus, it continues to work at any altitude, and at low temperatures! Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is eco-friendly and compatible with a majority of bike tire systems. Use the pull down menu above to choose the size you need.
- NANITES: Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant consists of multiple sizes and shapes of solid particles or what we call "nanites". When a puncture occurs, the nanites quickly seal the hole keeping the air in the tire and you rolling down the trail or road.
- PREMIUM LATEX: Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant consists of a proprietary premium latex. This latex formula was developed to co-exist with the "nanites" and clot the puncture at warp speed. The mixture has a long life span and is sustainable at extreme altitude and temperatures.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The weight of a bike wheel has a major effect on bike performance. Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant was developed to be as lightweight as possible. 4oz of sealant adds only 119.6 grams to your wheel.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant contains planet friendly biodegradable ingredients.
- PROVEN: Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant has been proven to seal a 1/4inch tire puncture.
This product was added to our catalog on March 4, 2019