Make your home feel like a bike shop with the Park Tool Home Mechanic Repair Stand. This stable and safe bike stand is great for cleaning, adjusting, or doing any other type of work on your bike. This bike stand features a holding capacity of up to 80 pounds with an adjustable height and 360 degrees of clamp rotation.
- The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-9.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs
- Note: #2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods (sold separately) required for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray
- Fully adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990 mm–1450 mm)
- Folds down to 44" x 14.5" (1140 mm x 370 mm)
Maximum Weight Capacity: 80 lbs. (36 kg)
Footprint: Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (92cm x 92cm x 121cm)
Weight: 16lbs (7.2kg)
Need some help with assembling your PCS-9.3 Home Mechanic Repair Stand? Check out Park Tool's video below.
This product was added to our catalog on November 12, 2021