The Pearl Izumi Men's Attack Glove provides support at one of the most crucial contact points between you and your bike. Traditional cycling gloves add comfort by adding padding, which has led some riders to ditch the gloves in order to get back to a more natural bar feel. Unfortunately, they give up nerve protection and the extra security of a glove. The Attack glove takes the opposite approach and provides support rather than padding. To alleviate hand numbness, the 1:1® Connect Palm uses a specially shaped, low profile gel insert to maintain the natural arch across your palm. This allows handlebar contact at the knuckles and the heel of your palm. Add the slip free grip of synthetic leather, and you have locked in control.
- 1:1® Connect Palm design with gel insert offers next to the bar feel with superior riding comfort
- Synthetic leather palm material is soft and durable
- Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb
- Hook and loop closure for perfect fit
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
This product was added to our catalog on May 17, 2019