Pearl Izumi's Men's Elite Escape Convertible Jacket is the one wind shell to always have on your ride. Versatile like no other, it can easily convert into a vest mid-ride, be stuffed into itself, and using an integrated strap, be stored directly on your bike. Its semi-form fit and two convenient hand pockets for casual use makes it comfortable on and off the bike. An easy-to-grab zipper pull is nice when you need to quickly dump heat on a climb, and a mesh upper back on the vest allows additional ventilation. Bring it Mother Nature, this jacket is ready.
Sizing Note: This jacket is optimized for a tight fit. Consider going one size larger than usual for a "comfort" fit.
- Elite Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection and water resistance
- Direct-Vent mesh panel on vest back provides superior ventilation
- Full-length 2-way Vislon zipper for easy venting with storm flap for added protection
- One zippered back pocket and two zippered hand pockets for storage
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in the warmth and protect from drafts
- Zip-off sleeves and shoulder yoke easily convert the jacket into a vest
- Sleeve zips can be partially undone for additional venting
- Silicone gripper at waist holds the jacket in position
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- BioViz screaming color option available
Body Material: 100% Polyester
Lining Material: 100% Polyester
I want to add that it shipped out and arrived sooner than expected.
I'd recommend it!