Pearl Izumi's PRO Leader v4 shoes features groundbreaking technology from toe to heel. The high-tech seamless upper minimizes pressure points by eliminating all stitching. An asymmetric closure places dual IP-1 Boa reels slightly off-center to avoid sensitive areas on top of the foot. The sole and upper are joined using a unique unibody construction to deliver a super low 5mm stack height for a powerful pedal stroke.
- 1:1 Zero distraction upper fit mitigates foot discomfort by avoiding the soft tissue running along the top of the foot
- Advanced 3-layer seamless composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Unibody construction eliminates traditional lasting board to deliver super low 5mm stack height for maximum pedaling efficiency
- Zonal Bi-directional closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Double Boa IP1 reels allow 1 mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- 1:1 Integrated carbon power plate delivers feather-light stiffness
- Replaceable heel bumper
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
This product was added to our catalog on August 1, 2019