Pearl Izumi's Men's Race Road V5 combines serious stiffness with superior comfort. The nylon sole is bolstered with a carbon mid-sole insert to provide top-of-the-line stiffness for instant power delivery to the pedals. Pearl Izumi's unique Bi-Directional Boa dials pull the laces from both sides to ensure equal tension across the top of the foot. A 3-layer bonded seamless upper eliminates hot spots and delivers incredible comfort.
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- 1:1 Zero Distraction Upper Fit mitigates foot discomfort by avoiding the soft tissue running along the top of the foot
- Bi-directional closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Boa L6 dials allow 1 mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- Plate features Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
Cleat Type: 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
This product was added to our catalog on July 25, 2019