New for 2017, the Pearl Izumi Tri Fly SELECT v6 Triathlon Shoes are chock full of features to put you on the podium. Stiffness and light weight are assured thanks to the SELECT 1:1 Composite Power Plate and carbon fiber forefoot insert on the sole. Quick entry and exit is a breeze as the 1:1 Anatomic Tri Closure relieves pressure from your instep and eliminates any hotspots, the fully lined mesh upper gives you bare foot comfort (if you so desire) and the SELECT insole provides amazing longitudinal and transverse arch support. And for the ultimate in versatility, the shoe is compatible with both 3-bolt and 2-bolt pedal systems so you can match these shoes with your preferred pedal option.
- SELECT 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides stiffness, durability, and light weight
- SELECT insole provides excellent longitudinal and transverse arch support
- 1:1 Anatomic Tri Closure eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your instep
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort and durability
- Direct Vent technology ensures cooling comfort and drainage
- EVA foam and rubber heal bumper provides stability and walking comfort
- Both 3-bolt and 2-bolt cleat compatible
Weight: 554 grams/pair (size 43)
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
This product was added to our catalog on October 15, 2019