Perfect for the XC season or a day of seriously steep switchbacks, the Pearl Izumi X-Alp Enduro V MTB Shoes combine the stiffness of bikin' with the flexible traction for hikin'. Carbon rubber lugged outsole offers great traction and mud shedding while the carbon-injected composite shank transfers power directly to the pedals. Flexible EVA midsole increases agility when you're off the bike. Breathable, supple upper feels comfortable and 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure System keeps these shoes firmly in place without adding pressure.
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- Carbon fiber injected composite shank for efficient power transfer
- Lightweight EVA midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and all-day comfort
- Low-cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure System reduces hot spots and removes pressure from your instep
This product was added to our catalog on January 11, 2019