Pearl Izumi's Men's X-Alp Flow is designed to meet the needs of trail riders who push the boundaries. The X-Alp Flow provides the grip required for flat pedals without compromise. A dual compound sole concentrates soft and sticky rubber at the ball of the foot to create positive pedal pin engagement and optimal grip. Carefully shaped chevron lugs made from more durable rubber are used at the toe and heal for hike-a-bike durability and scrambling confidence. The seamless upper uses minimal overlays for lightweight performance and all day pedaling comfort.
- Lightweight upper materials and minimal seams for all-day comfort and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of your drivetrain
- EVA midsole for excellent shock absorption for hard landings
- Dual density zonal outsole compounds deliver the perfect blend of exceptional grip, traction and durability
- Open chevron shaped lugs in toe and heel areas provide long lasting traction in all conditions
- Flat pedal design, not clipless compatible
Weight: 340 grams (Size 43)
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
This product was added to our catalog on July 25, 2019