If you're a cyclist that demands the best technology at the best price, then look no further than the Performance Women's Ultra Shorts. Designed in Chapel Hill, NC and made in the United States, the Ultra Shorts ensure you'll be riding at your best.
These shorts feature the new Ultra TMF Italian chamois with Skyving technology for seamless, pressure-free comfort, and its multi-density foam with Air Mesh layer provides shock absorption, breathability, and moisture-wicking. The shorts' high compression fabric has an embossed texture and uses push/pull technology to manage moisture. The six panel construction with abrasion-resistant side panels ensure excellent pedaling ergonomics as well as maintaining a streamlined fit.
Coldblack technology reduces skin temperature under direct sunlight for the ultimate in cooling comfort on hot days and the an UPF 30+ rating means there's protection against the sun's harmful rays. Wide, sublimated leg bands are non-restrictive and the silicone interior helps to keep the shorts perfectly placed. Built with the same features found in high-end cycling shorts, the Performance Women's Ultra Shorts give you all the benefits the pros are accustomed to.
- Nylon/spandex fabric blend with embossed texture improves aerodynamics, manages moisture, and provides high compression at a lighter weight
- Abrasion-resistant side panels are made with a special knit that pulls perspiration from the surface of the skin and pushes it off the face of the material
- Ultra TMF Italian chamois is anatomically shaped for long distance comfort, features multi-density foams to absorb vibrations, utilizes seamless Skyving technology to eliminate steps between foam layers, plus has a carbon brushed anti-bacterial top sheet
- Italian made leg opening includes a wide sublimated leg band with silicone print to prevent them from riding up the leg
- 6-panel design with high compression reduces muscle fatigue and speeds up muscle recovery
- UPF 30+ sun protection
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
Chamois: Ultra TMF
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2019