The Pioneer SGX-CA500 Cycle-Computer easy to use and intuitive, with touch screen control programmed to display over 86 cycling metrics like heart rate, elevation, cadence, calories, distance, grade, and speed.
Immediately access and interpret all your ride data when and where it matters. And, when the ride is over, upload your data to Pioneer's cloud based Cyclosphere after ride analysis site. You can even automatically forward your ride data over to your Strava site to share your progress.
When paired with a Pioneer power meter, Pioneer cycle computers can graphically display a rider's power output, power location, and force direction for both legs in real time via an exclusive Force Vector Display. Of course, Pioneer cycle-computers are fully ANT+ compatible and can be used with other power meters.
- Lightweight display utilizes a 1.87" black and white LCD touch screen to provide a window of data including Pioneer’s exclusive left and right force vector information
- Access and display left and right power output, pedaling stroke efficiency, power loss, force vector analysis, torque, cadence, heart rate, GPS positioning, speed, distance, elevation gain/loss, barometric pressure, ambient temperature, and more
- Customizable interface features six programmable screens, six bike profiles, and 4-gigabytes of memory
- View up to nine data points on the same window for instantaneous and continuous performance feedback
- Wi-Fi compatibility
- Built-in GPS for tracking and positioning
- 4 GB Flash memory event storage
- ANT+ module to pair it with industry standard ANT+ sensors
- Micro USB cable for power charging and data transfer included
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (up to 12 hours operating time)
- IPX6 & IPX7 Water resistance
- Bar Mount cradle
- Mono LCD (160 x 128) pixel resolution
- Weight: 75g