Pioneer upgrade kits for Dual, Left Side, or Drive Side consumer supplied cranskets or arms. Kits include Power Meter components, return packaging and Birth Certificate to ensure fast and accurate installation and product shipment.
- *Left crank arm sensors require a minimum of 10mm clearance from the inside of the arm to the chainstay, for proper compatibility and safety.
- Once purchased, the dealer completes the Birth Certificate and sends it with the consumerís crank arm (shipping box included) to Pioneerís Central Installation Center where the power meter sensor is installed and precision calibrated, installation and delivery are estimated to take between 7-to-10 business days
- Easy connection to ANT+ cycle computers and running watches for displaying Power, Power Balance, Cadence, Pedaling Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness, NP, IF, and TSS power metrics
- Pioneer "HD" Power Metrics provide real-time Force Vector, Torque Vector and Pedaling Efficiency Metric display when connected to a Pioneer cycle computer
- Power Meter sensor is both IPX6 and IPX7 water resistance certified
- Compatible Crank-arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm
- Two years parts and labor factory warranty
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018