The PNW Components Bachelor Dropper Post is a lightweight beast built to tackle Enduro style trail riding. Climb easier and descend faster with this dropper that features a sealed damping cartridge enclosed in ultra-light 7050 alloy. This means a lighter bike and consistent performance, ride after ride. With models featuring 150 or 170mm of travel and an adjustable return rate, the Bachelor will support you when you need it and get out of your way when you're getting down the mountain.
- Infinite Adjust allows you to set your saddle height anywhere in the travel.
- Adjustable Air Cartridge for an air system that keeps the post lightweight.
- Adjustable air pressure controls the return rate of the post head.
- Shifter style lever with ultralight lever feel.
- Utilizes a lightweight sealed alloy cartridge that controls the damping of the post for consistent performance time after time
- The Bachelor is an internally routed dropper post and is available in both 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters
- 2-bolt micro adjust head with zero offset.
- Lightweight 7050 Heat Treated Alloy for a 565g weight
Routing: Internal cable routing only
Warranty: 3-year mfg warranty
Note: Although the Bachelor and the Rainier dropper posts look similar they differ because the Bachelor is made of lighter 7050 Alloy and has an adjustable air cartridge dropper system, while the Rainier is made from 7075 Heat Treated Alloy and it has a coil spring dropper system.
This product was added to our catalog on December 27, 2018