The focus of the PNW Range Gen 3 handlebar is to provide an ergonomic and comfortable riding position that encourages riders to embrace the zen of flowy singletrack. With 2 stem clamp diameter options, riders can customize their set-up to their personal preferences.
- 2014 Aluminum alloy construction absorbs trail chatter and provides a durable package
- Tall rise and relaxed upsweep/backsweep (5°/10°)
- Geometry puts your arms and shoulders in a relaxed and playful position
- Wider and lighter than previous model yet just as durable
- Assortment of color options available
Rise: 30mm Rise
Clamp Diameter: 35mm
Up/Back Sweep: 5°/10°
Weight: 311g (30mm Rise)
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2021
I can confidently tell them now this has been one of the BEST UPGRADES I've done on this bike!
I spent all day climbing and shredding single track! Rolling through berms, hitting drops, and jump lines and no more upper body fatigue and sore shoulders!
I wish I could add a photo because they orange and black on my factory orange Trek is SEXY AF!!
I LOVE THESE BARS and you can't beat the price!