Developed from the same technology and design as the award-winning Octal road helmet, they Octal X offers extreme ventilation, low weight, unibody shell construction and aerodynamic efficieny. To perfectly suit the needs of cross country mountain biking the Octal X has added robustness and protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction improves helmet strength.
- Very lightweight construction
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design.
- Aramid bridge technology added to EPS liner for enhanced structural integrity.
- High performance Polycarbonate (PC) shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects.
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses.
Color: Hydrogen White
Weight: 261g (S), 282g (M), 314g (L)