The Tectal Race SPIN NFC helmet incorporates features from several of POC's award winning helmets to provide protection and ventilation on a previously unseen scale for mountain bikers. With the inclusion of SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) technology, POC is changing the game in order to provide superior levels of comfort, fit and performance.
The helmet features an integrated NFC Medical ID chip so you can store your medical profile and emergency contact details in the helmet. Then, if an accident happens, first responders will be able to instantly read your vital information and make the best decisions for your treatment right at the scene. A RECCO® Reflector keeps you searchable in the wilderness if things go wrong. Rescue services around the world rely on RECCO® radar reflection technology to scan large areas quickly as they search for lost souls.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell to improve helmet strength
- Integrated with SPIN pads
- Aramid bridge technology integrated with liner
- Simple and easy adjustment system
- Straps molded into liner for extra comfort
- Bungee on back to hold goggle straps in place
Color: Hydrogen White/Fluorescent Orange AVIP
Weight: 337g (XS/S), 368g (M/L), 390g (XL/XXL)
This product was added to our catalog on February 17, 2020