The Profile Design 1/ThirtyFive bar represents a quantum leap forward in the fit and performance of road handlebars. The 1/ThirtyFive is one of three handlebars in Profile Design's DRiVe series, which conforms to rider morphology rather than forcing riders to adapt to the bar. The series features progressively sized bars designed around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions.
The 1/ThirtyFive handlebar, with the most reach and drop of the three bars in the DRiVe series, is ergonomically tailored for taller, more broad-shouldered riders with larger hands. It's also ideal for riders in search of a "classics" drops position modernized for current frame geometries.
- Double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum construction is lightweight, strong, and stiff
- Drop, reach, and bend best suited for taller, more-broad shouldered riders with larger hands
- 31.8mm diameter for full length of the top portion opens up a wider array of comfortable hand positions
- Seamless transition from bar to shifter hood for optimal ergonomics
- Canted, 4-degree design of drops provides a wider array of hand positions
- Dual radius arc of drops eliminates sharp angles and pressure points caused by more traditional drop shapes
- 120mm clamp area compatible with clip-on aerobars
- Reach: 80mm
- Drop: 148.5mm
- Anodized matte black finish
- Weight: 335 grams (42cm)
This product was added to our catalog on June 5, 2019