The DFour power meter is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 drivetrains. Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channeled into DFour. It embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad - no magnet.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy -- within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Designed for Dura-Ace 9000 chainrings. Compatible with Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings.
- Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
- ELSA RS power meter owners can upgrade using the DFour Power Meter Spider.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin BLE app.
Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram™ Carbon Crank Arms
Bolt Circle Diameter: 110 Asymmetric BCD
Arm Lengths: 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
Bottom Bracket: GXP
Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
Head Unit: ANT+™ and Bluetooth® low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
Compatibility: Shimano® 11-speed chainrings (except for R9100). Designed for Dura-Ace® 9000. Compatible with Ultegra® 6800 and 105® 5800.
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018