For riders entering into mountain biking, having a quality pedal with outstanding grip is important as it directly plays into the control that you have while out on the trails. However, from experience most of us know that with great grip comes great danger, and usually lots of pain. Race Face deigned the Ride pedals with integrated nylon composite traction pins to limit the damage that can be caused by pedal slips and shin strikes in-order to get more riders out on their bikes.
- Nylon composite platform with in-molded traction pins
- Concave design helps shoes grip the pedals in a natural position
- Sealed, 100% serviceable bearing/bushing system
- Chromoly axle are strong and durable
- Wide array of color options available
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
Spindle Material: Chromoly
Platform Material: Nylon Composite
Platform Dimensions: 110 x 100 x 18.4mm
Traction Pins: 18 Per Pedal (Molded)
Weight (Pair): 320g
This product was added to our catalog on May 28, 2021