Designed for Race Face X-Type or Race Face EXI cranksets, the Race Face Turbine X-Type Bottom Bracket is engineered for trail riders that want a high performance bottom bracket that lasts. The Turbine X-Type bottom bracket is manufactured from high strength aluminum plus features custom retainer bearings for smooth performance and superb corrosion resistance. Furthermore, the bearings utilize Race Face's custom triple wiper seal to keep the elements at bay while Phil Wood waterproof grease is a tried and true industry standard.
This bottom bracket is designed for English thread bottom bracket shells with either 68mm or 73mm widths.
- Designed for Race Face X-Type or Race Face EXI cranksets
- Cups are forged and CNC-machined from aerospace 6066 aluminum
- Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance
- Designed for English thread bottom bracket shells with 68mm or 73mm widths
- Bearings feature Race Face custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease and keep contaminants out
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested and proven to extend bearing life
- Bearings are fully serviceable
- Custom CNC tool interface shaves weight while ensuring positive engagement with standard Shimano and Park tools
- Interchangeable with select Shimano and FSA external mountain BB systems
- Weight: 85 grams
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018