Tanner Easterla's signature Nemesis frame is built to last and take a serious beating. This fully heat treated chromo frame features super thick 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts and a shorter 13.5" chainstay and steeper 75.25 degree headtube angle, giving you a more responsive feel. The Nemesis uses straight guage tubing for extra dent ressistance, and a taller 125mm headtube to eliminate the need for spacers under your stem.
- Plain gauge, seamless 4130 crmo tubing for extra dent resistance
- Chainstay length: 12.7" slammed, 13" centered
- Bottom bracket height: 11.75"
- 125mm tall headtube to reduce the need for stem spacers
- 6mm thick, cnc and heat-treated dropouts
- Frame comes drilled for removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
|Fork Type||Not Included|
|Rear Axle||14mm Threaded x 110mm|
|Color||Matte Mint Green|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018