Proven in a clinical trial to increase air flow through the nose by an average of 38% and now used by elite athletes in the heat of competition.
This next generation technology is proven to outperform nasal strips. It’s a difference you’ll instantly recognise.
Turbine is also continuing trials in elite universities to demonstrate performance benefits using metrics such as time, heart rate variability, respiratory rate, oxygen saturations and lactate.
“Great piece of equipment. Less energy and distraction with breathing means I can use more energy in other important parts of my riding, like focussing on power, cadence and keeping my head in the game.”
– Chris Froome
It is worn by professionals including 2016, 2015, 2013 Tour De France winner Chris Froome, pro triathletes Luke Bell and Annabel Luxford, and has also been seen on Olympians including Sir Steven Redgrave, Jack Bobridge and Shannon Rowbury.
- Provides you with an INSTANT feeling of increased airflow.
- Makes breathing easier when the going gets tough.
- Aids in improving sleep quality and recovery.
- Supports some breathing difficulties related to obstructed nasal passages.
- It’s drug free.
- Acts as a bio-feedback tool so you remember to breathe efficiently.
- Crafted from ultra soft medical grade polymers and fits comfortably, in the nose.
- Reusable – up to ten uses per Turbine.
- Patented dilation technology means you achieve a totally customisable, anatomical fit.
- There are three different sizes available.
- May alleviate congestion.
WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE?
What you will feel is an INSTANT increase in air as soon as you inhale. No nose is the same, but a well-fitted Turbine should feel relatively unnoticeable. There are three sizes available, and each size has a custom dilation system (allowing you to expand or contract the dilation according to your needs).
THE TURBINE IS ALSO KNOWN AS...
a nasal stent, breathing aid and even nose plug (although there is no “plugging” or “blocking”, per se). It is designed to fit comfortably inside the nose and allows more airflow during sport, physical exertion, focused breathing (such as yoga and meditation) and for recovery.
This product was added to our catalog on May 9, 2017