Gravel is the new kid on the block and its popularity is rapidly increasing. Is there a better combination than “discovering” and “cycling”? We don’t think so. Ridley makes a bike that excellently combines both. Coincidence? Not for us. With a gravel bike, you can master any terrain, at your own pace.
The Kanzo-C is a true all-road bike. Its relaxed road geometry is designed with gravel racing in mind. It can easily handle tires of up to 36mm, with ample space built into the frame to fit mudguards. Take it straight from road to off-road. In those long, straighter sections of trails, it rides like a dream. But no matter the terrain you encounter, this bike will ensure that your ride is all about fun!
Kanzo C is Ridley's carbon model – the lightest of the X-trail models. It is race-ready to tackle your next gravel event. Designed to match your dedication level, down to its performance and handling. Equipped with disc brakes, it is prepared for all weather conditions in all terrains.
- Clearance for tires up to 700 x 47c or swap out wheels and fit 650b x 50c
- The flex zones in the rear stays offer extra comfort by filtering the vibrations from all the different surfaces you will ride during your adventures
- All cables run internally through the frame, which prevents mud and water from ruining your shifting performance
- Disc brakes are one of the newest game-changing evolutions in road cycling. They add that extra level of security to any ride, knowing that you can always stop on demand. They are equally reliable in all weather conditions.
- Ultegra Mix drivetrain
- 27.2mm seatpost helps dampen vibrations
Sizes: Small (54cm) & Medium (57cm)
Frame: Kanzo-C Adventure
Fork: Forza Oryx Disc
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra HRD (R8000)
Crankset: FSA Gossamer Pro (48/32T)
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra (R8000) (11-30T)
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra (R8000)
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra (R8000)
Handlebar: Forza Cirrus E2
Stem: Forza Stratos (100mm)
Seatpost: Forza Stratos (27.2mm)
Saddle: Forza Stratos
Wheelset: Shimano RS171 DB
Tires: Donelly X'Plor MSO (700 x 36c)
Note: Product image is a representation of the frame and paint color only. The parts included are in the description. Please make sure the check the description before ordering.