The Ritchey Outback Steel Break-Away was designed for those of us that appreciate the versatility of the Outback and possess the wanderlust to travel with it to far-off destinations. The Outback Steel Break-Away easily and quickly disassembles to fit into its own included sturdy travel case, which helps you avoid airline extra baggage fees. Once you arrive at your destination, the bike assembles with ease - allowing you to quickly get out and go.
In addition to its liberating and innovative Break-Away design, the Outback Steel Break-Away sports several practical and adaptable features that offer riders the ability to chase epic ride experiences beyond the end of the road and the end of the day.
- Integrated rack and fender mounts expand the load-carrying capacity for longer bikepacking adventures
- Clearance for 700c x 48mm or 650b x 2.0" opens up the door to new opportunities
- Frame accepts flat mount disc brake calipers
- Carbon fiber Ritchey Adventure Fork incorporates multi-purpose mounts on the blades to give you more places to stow supplies
- Hydraulic disc brake compatible
- Includes: Break-Away travel case, downtube hinge clamp, rear brake cable connector, derailleur cable connectors
Color: Queso y Crema
Frame Weight: 2.28kg (M)
Fork Weight: 450g
Case Dimensions: 21.6cm x 67.3cm x 78.8cm