Well-designed, well-crafted, and easy to use, the Rocky Mounts JetLine Locking Roof Rack will make transporting your road bike or mountain bike a simple endeavor. The rack includes all the hardware necessary to attach to a variety of crossbars (Thule square, Yakima round, and slotted) and is constructed of aluminum for light weight and durability. The fork mount requires a quick release front wheel and the tray can handle tires up to 2.7" in width.
Note, this edition of the JetLine Roof Rack is locking-enabled, but the lock cores are not included and must be purchased separately. The rack requires two lock cores so the Rocky Mounts Lock Cores - 2 Pack (Nashbar item # RM-LC2) is just what you need for locking capability.
- Low profile and streamlined aluminum head and tray are sleek and durable
- Bike secures to rack via fork mount and rear wheel strap
- Fork mount designed for bikes with quick release front wheel
- Simple, long-throw quick release enables easy bike loading and unloading
- Rack is disc brake compatible
- Tray compatible with tires up to 2.7" wide
- Designed to fit Thule square crossbars, Yakima round crossbars, and slotted crossbars (Rocky Mounts Ouray, Thule Aeroblade, Yakima Whispbar and Jetstream, Rhino Rack Vortex, and factory bars from Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Mini, Volvo, and VW)
- Crossbars not included, must be purchased separately
- Required crossbar spread: minimum 16" -- maximum 45"
- Lock rack to car and bike to rack with Rocky Mounts lock cores (Sold separately. Order Rocky Mounts Locking Cores - 2 Pack, Nashbar item # RM-LC2, for the pair of lock cores the rack requires)
- Bicycle weight limit: 35 lbs.
- Not for use with forks with carbon fiber dropouts and forks without safety tabs
- Racks sold individually
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018