The Rocky Mounts TomaHawk Roof Rack is a low profile, upright mount that's easy to use and even easier on your wallet. The upright mount is fat bike ready out of the box (compatible with tires up to 5" wide) and will hold all styles of bikes: road, mountain, cruiser, and children's with wheel diameters of 20" to 29". There's no contact with the frame as the rack utilizes a swing arm that applies pressure to the top of the front tire as well as front and rear wheel straps to secure the bike. The TomaHawk includes mounting hardware to attach to all styles of crossbars (round, square, factory, and aero) for optimal versatility.
- No bike frame contact - simply ratchet the hook over the front wheel and secure the front/rear wheel straps
- Fat bike ready (up to 5" wide tires) out of the box (includes two wheel strap extensions)
- Holds all styles of bike with wheel diameters of 20" to 29" (Note: front fender must be removed)
- Swing arm easily adjusts for driver side and passenger side installation
- Mounts to all styles of crossbars -- round, square, factory, aero
- 2 bicycle maximum on factory crossbars
- Crossbars not included, must be purchased separately
- Required crossbar spread: minimum 24" -- maximum 40"
- Lock rack to car and bike to rack with Rocky Mounts lock cores (sold separately, requires a 2-pack)
- Weight limit per rack: 40 lbs.
- Racks sold individually
This product is expected to arrive on Thursday, September 24 2020