Saris's stellar SuperClamp hitch rack just got that much better with the new SuperClamp EX 4-bike edition. The SuperClamp EX utilizes the dual shepherd's hooks on the front and rear wheels to securely fasten four bikes without any frame contact so your pride and joy retains its pristine condition. This 4-bike hitch rack also has the ability to tilt away from the car, even with the rack fully loaded, for easy access to the rear of your vehicle. And when the rack isn't in use, it folds up and out of the way.
The arms ratchet into place to simplify loading and unloading and work with any bike up to a 48" wheelbase. Additionally, the wheel trays can handle tires up to 4" wide. There's a two-pronged security feature comprised of a rack-integrated cable lock plus a locking pin in the hitch to protect both the bikes and rack. And at 63 lbs., the SuperClamp EX 4-bike hitch rack weighs in 40% lighter than similar style racks on the market with no compromise to strength and security thanks to its tough steel construction.
- Carries up to 4 bikes of any type (190 lbs total: 60 lb./bike in 2 trays closest to vehicle, 35 lb./bike in 2 trays furthest from vehicle)
- Features smallest profile of any 4-bike car rack on the market
- Front and rear wheel hooks coupled with ratcheting wheel straps completely eliminate frame contact
- Fits any bike with a wheelbase up to 48" - from kid's to adult-sized
- Universal wheel trays fit tires up to 4" wide
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use
- Security provided by rack integrated cable lock to lock bikes to rack plus locking pin to secure the hitch to the vehicle
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength
- For 2" receiver hitches only
- Bottle opener integrated into tilt handle
- Rack weight: 63 lbs.
- Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018