The Schwalbe G-One Speed tire was designed for one simple purpose; provide maximum speed on rough terrain. Combining light weight and stability, the new Super Ground casing adds comfort in any terrain with a balanced ratio of puncture protection and smooth rolling resistance for flowing trails, long rides. Paired with the Addix SpeedGrip compound you get a tire that hooks up unbelievably well and yet remains durable for many miles.
Note: Schwalbe lists Part #11600995.01 as 40-622, 28 x 1.50, and 700 x 38c due to small differences in converting the size from one standard to another.
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts
- It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland’s coasts
- The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
- TLE tubeless technology brings an advantage in speed, grip, comfort, and puncture protection over standard clinchers
- V-guard: Extremely cut resistant hightech fiber provides puncture resistance on light weight tires
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Addix SpeedGrip | Super Ground
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 127 TPI
Puncture Protection: Casing
Weight: 360g (700c | 30mm)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, December 2, 2022