The all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. Widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. The tread was designed for excellent traction and braking performance thanks to a special central stud arrangement and large shoulder studs that provide excellent control on tricky trails.
Addix Speedgrip is the ultimate universal compound. It has the widest range of use, perfect for XC, AM and Trail. It replaces the previous PaceStar compound with more mileage, longer life, and more grip. Combining all three characteristics achieves the perfect compound that is almost impossible in theory, but now Schwalbe did it with ADDIX Speedgrip to an extent that was never thought possible!
- Significantly larger and stronger outer blocks with V-grooves for additional braking and cornering control
- Great combination of speed and grip, perfect for racing and trail riding
- TL Easy Apex: TL Easy protection but casing designed for higher volume tires with wider rim profiles
- SnakeSkin: SnakeSkin features enhances puncture protection with minimal weight increase
- Addix Speedgrip: Improved damping, grip and durability over the PaceStar compound
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Speedgrip | SnakeSkin/TL Easy Apex
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 67 TPI
Puncture Protection: Yes
Inflation: 38 PSI
Weight: 1010g (27.5" | 3.0"), 950g (29" | 2.6")
This product was added to our catalog on March 12, 2019