Thanks to its perfect combination of speed and grip this race tire inspires confidence and works perfectly on the rear wheel in combination with a Rocket Ron. The tread is designed with low tread depth on the central tread for high speed and low weight.
Addix Speed (red identifier) is a new compound for XC Race specialists that rolls even better than the previous PaceStar compound and has a considerably extended service life.
- Dry condition racing and trail tire, revamped for improved cornering control, reduced weight and 20% less rolling resistance
- TLE: tubeless ready easy, 18% more cut resistant sidewall and easier to mount
- Addix Speed: lower rolling resistance, more durable and resilient than Pacestar
- SnakeSkin Casing: SnakeSkin sidewall features enhanced puncture protection with minimal weight increase
- Durable and supple 67 TPI casing
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Addix Speed | SnakeSkin (Evolution Line)
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 67 TPI
Puncture Protection: Yes
Weight: 630g (29" | 2.25")
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2018