Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Make every ride count with Edge 130 Plus. This compact GPS cycling computer shows how far, how fast, how high and where you rode. Sync structured workouts right to your device, and, coming soon, pair to an indoor trainer to bring your outdoor rides indoors. Using MTB dynamics, you can track jump count, jump distance and hang time. With the ClimbPro feature, Edge 130 Plus even helps you gauge your effort during the remainder of a hilly ride.
- Accurately track ride data to analyze how far, fast, and high you've ridden in more challenging environments with GPS
- Crisp 1.8" display that's sharp and easy to read in direct sunlight or low-light conditions
- Sync training plans directly to your edge device through the Garmin Connect app or other apps including TrainingPeaks and Trainer Road
- Improve your fitness with dynamic performance monitoring including VO2 max, heart rate and more
- ClimbPro feature allows you to see remaining ascent when following a route to help gauge your effort
- MTB Dynamics track the epic details with mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and air time
- Seamlessly sync courses to your Edge 130 Plus from Garmin Connect or other platforms
- Easy Navigation with turn by turn directions plus a simple-to-follow breadcrumb map
- Incident Detection and built into the 130 Plus can send your location to preloaded emergency contacts if it detects an incident or manually in case of a mechanical incident
- Livetrack allows you to let friends and family follow your real-time location
- Smart notifications allow you to view texts and alerts right on your Edge device
- Download custom data fields from the Connect IQ store to see more of your stats at a glance
Dimensions: 1.6" x 2.5" x 0.6"
Resolution: 303 x 230 pixels
Battery Life: 12hrs
External Memory: Internal only
Routes: 30 courses
Ability to Add Maps: No
In the Box:
Edge 130 Plus
This product was added to our catalog on July 10, 2020