SCRATCH & DENT:
Trainer was used for 10 minutes. Misuro B+ sensor was said to be not working correctly, so consider it Misuro B-less. Besides that, this is a great unit to do your training on.
Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Be smart about your indoor training with the Nashbar Smart Fluid Trainer. Not only do you have an exemplary fluid resistance unit at your disposal, but this trainer also features a Misuro B+ sensor that transmits your speed data via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart protocols. What this means is your workouts can be integrated into the wonderful world of third party software/apps, such as Zwift, to take the tedium out of your indoor training sessions.
The trainer's fluid resistance unit uses an internal flywheel system guaranteeing smooth, consistent delivery of a life-like pedal stroke. The bigger the gear and the more RPMs you generate, the harder the workout. Simple. Just as important, it's quiet enough that you can enjoy whatever media you prefer while training without having to jack up the decibels to overcome the trainer's noise.
- Fluid resistance produces progressive resistance that increases as your wheel speed increases as well as life-like pedal stroke
- Included Misuro B+ sensor utilizes ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart transmission protocols to transmit speed data
- Misuro B+ sensor makes this trainer compatible with third party software/apps such as Zwift
- Strong and stable frame
- Folds for storage or transport
- Includes 12 months free use of Elite's My E-Training app
This product was added to our catalog on December 17, 2019