Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
The Shokz Openmove Bone Conduction Headphones allow you to listen to quality audio while remaining aware of your surroundings. The open-ear design skips the ear canal and delivers sound straight to the inner ear. Created with versatility in mind, and designed for everyday use. These headphones are IP55 waterproof, feature 6 hours of battery life, and utilize simple command control buttons for changing songs or adjusting volume. The Openmove model brings you the best-in-class bone conduction technology and better features at an entry-level price. Bluetooth 5.0, PremiumPitch 2.0 Stereo Sound, and 3 EQ settings for customizable listening.
- Open-ear listening: No wires. No bulk. No limits. Bone conduction technology leaves ears open to ambient sounds.
- Lightweight + flexible: Designed to fit your every move. Our open-ear headphones feature wraparound titanium to ensure comfortable long-term wear.
- Sweatproof: Go hard in every element. Inspired by athletes, these headphones repel sweat, dust, and moisture to help you push any limit.
- Music + calls: 6-Hour battery life and dual noise-canceling mics make taking calls or listening to music effortless.
- Bluetooth 5.0: Reliable connectivity up to 33 ft (10m) and multipoint pairing
- 3 EQ settings: Human Voice, Standard, and Earplug Mode for customizable listening
- PremiumPitch™ 2.0: A premium audio experience every time
Battery Life: 6 Hours
Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Charge Time: 2 Hours
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Microphone: Dual Noise-Canceling Mic
Moisture Detector: No
Frame: Partial Titanium
Water Resistance: IP55 (Water-Resistant)
Multipoint pairing: Yes
Standby time: Up to 10 days
Wireless: Bluetooth 5.0
Wireless Range: 33 Feet
- Openmove Headphones
- Silicone Carrying Case
- USB Charging Cable
This product was added to our catalog on July 20, 2022