The SE Racing Everyday is the perfect bike to thrash on. It comes equipped with tapered fork legs, 3-piece cranks, mid-bottom bracket, and extra-wide 2.3” tires. Whether riding the trails, street, or park, this bike is ready to get rad. Every day.
- Everyday frame design with mid-bottom bracket, integrated seat clamp and micro dropouts
- SE tapered-leg forks with cut-out clearance for pegs
- SE 3-pc tubular cranks with 25-9 micro gearing and SE sprocket
- Alloy hubs
- Lightweight seat/post combo
- Top-load stem with hidden top cap for clean look
- Extra-wide 2.3” tires provide more traction and forgiveness on harsh landings
- 25.6 lbs
Weight: 25.6 lbs / 11.61 kgs
Top Tube, Actual: 20"
Seat Tube, Center to Top: 8.7"
Seat Tube Angle: 70°
Head Tube Angle: 74°
Chainstay Length: 13.7"
Wheel Base: 35.9"
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.9"
Suggested Rider Size: 4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)
Handlebar Width: 27.5"
Wheel Size: 20"
Seat Post Diamter: 25.4mm