The Mini Ripper’s aluminum frame features an ultra-stiff bi-oval downtube, rectangular rear stays and 3D-forged dropouts. Add in the lightweight 6066 aluminum Landing Gear forks, Promax Impact Mini stem, Alienation Ankle Biter rims and Vee Tire Co Speed Booster tires, and you have one of the lightest and fastest mini race bikes on the track at only 15.5 lbs!
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube and rectangular rear stays for maximum stiffness
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum Landing Gear forks with 6061 aluminum steerer tube
- Alloy SE Mini Wing bars
- Promax Impact Mini 6061-T6 aluminum CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Stiff and lightweight 3-pc 145mm alloy cranks
- Vee Tire Co Speed Booster 1-1/8” tires provide ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- Alienation Ankle Biter rims built with sealed cassette hubs with lightweight hollow axles with race skewer and radial laced spokes on the front
- Includes SE Racing number plate
- 15.5 lbs
Accessories: SE Chain Tensioners, SE Racing Number Plate, Alloy Valve Caps
Weight: 15.5 lbs / 7.03 kgs
TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 17.4"
SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 8.3"
SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 73°
CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.1"
BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 10.7"
SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 3'6"- 4'4" (107cm-132cm)
HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 20.5"
WHEEL SIZE: 20"
SEAT POST DIAMETER: 22.2mm